Friday, June 11, 2010

My first 100 mile Ultra Marathon

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
- T.S Elliot

www.virgilcrestultras.com/
Sept 25th-26th
100 miles
Elevation change: 17,400 feet (actually not too bad)

...I ain't gonna lie, running a 100 miles thru the trails scares the #($*#$ out of me...but I was never one to shy away from a good challenge. No better place to run my first 100 then to go back to where I did my first 50. Any runners and friends that would like to pace me (crew me) feel free to email me for details...It be nice to see friends/family on my journey.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. 17,400 is a lot, but it will be a good challenge. I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno what "crew me" means, but I wanna feel you.....inside of you, inside of me!!! lol jk.

    i'll see if we can make a family trip.
    it would make sense if the same people that came to your first 50, came to your first 100 too!

    ReplyDelete