Tuesday, June 22, 2010

RunAmuck Festival 5K Fun Run

RunAmuck Festival
Sebago Beach
Harriman State Park


By far the most fun I ever had on a run. I highly suggest this for all runners and non runners. I plan to come back and do it again next year. I had orginaly signed up for the single race but Jonathan had a man drop out on his team of 4 race in the afternoon so I ran twice.

Dont ask, I dont know How Jonathan can talk me into ANYTHING!

The muddy Grand Finish...Note the tiny yellow Ducks in the Mud...Yep one followed me home!
Señor "Dirty Sanchez" Jonathan, "Bikini Man" Sam, "Dirty Face" Marco
Señor with the Ladies
"Bikini Man" Sam with gets all the attention
Alex and I after the mud pitt....
Team Race 3rd Place!
hahahaha..best Podium Pic ever!


Team finish Video (Yep, I ran with the camera most of the way)




Alex's Trail run (To the beat of Journey)

Sam's Trail run (To the beat of Huey Lewis and the News)
My new Buddy friend that decided to follow me home...

Pros: Fun run with a surprisingly challenging course, High energy and participants, Great challeneg for prople of all ages, runners and non-runners. Beer and food section available, Free parking.

Cons: No time chip or gun time, No running shwag, Mud pits were sandy (dont drag ur knees), Dont wear clothes or sneakers you plan to keep.

-MC

No comments:

Post a Comment