Tuesday, May 18, 2010
"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people who have a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. "
...As I start my year as a 31 year old, I started to think about what I have down the last year, I didn't take turning 30 very well last May and had to do something about it...I think I could've done more so I guess I have a alittle more then a year to start...
May 13, 2009 -May 13, 2010
- Health Kidney 10K (6.2 miles)
- Virgil Crest 50 (50 miles)
- Knickerbocker 60K (37.2 miles)
- NYRR Fred Lebrow (5 miles)
- NYRR Manhattan Half marathon (13.1 miles)
- NYRR Staten Island half (13.1 miles)
- Colon Cancer 15K (9.3 miles)
- Xterra Trail run Bethpage 5K (3.1)
- B.U.S Ultra Society Queens 50K (31 miles)
- Norwegian Great Gallop (13.1 miles)
- The Northface Challenge trail run (50 miles) (14K ft elevation change)
- Mt Washington Expedition (6,288 ft elevation)
...not bad for a 31yo. I think the only way to top my 30yo age accomplishments is to do 3 50mile races and 1 100 mile race....
Posted by NumberJello at 12:46 PM